Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gut Pain More Condition_symptoms Gut Pain! Since Wednsday Night.?

Gut Pain! Since Wednsday Night.? - gut pain more condition_symptoms

So ... Wednesday NIGHT I still got stomach pain, and in the process of my ribs ... as the main thorn in the center, where he was the stomach. and the pain disappeared as a halfish form below.
Even now .. in the middle of the chest little pain, but seems to come and go.
I thought I had eaten too much, but then I remembered ... Do not eat that night. I also thought the next morning to have disappeared. I still had!
Then I thought, I'm constipated or something. So I Pepto Bismol. However, nothing is fixed.
So I thought even one night ... I woke up and it is now worse.

Thus, the pain, as ... Almost like pressure .. as if someone was sitting in my stomach, but inside, I think, I would say.

Ideas?

2 comments:

I do care! said...

She looks like a small hiatal hernia.
It is a small piece of oesophageal carcinoma, which a little loose on one side that slides in and out of a small hole in his diapragm causes pain, discomfort, pressure, nausea and feeling of something that sits there all the time.

Normally, feel the break in the lead of the sternum, where part of the two sides of the ribs and arches are connected. If the pain.
And gives a small path.

Eating too much or nothing at all can make the pain worse. You have to find that happy medium for you.

You need an appointment with a doctor as soon as possible referral to a gastroenterologist forum can make a gastroscopy and see what happens, see preserved.

Leslie said...

Sounds like it could be acute cholecystitis (gallbladder), which is very common. You have to go through an evaluation of your family, but the doc. If you are not able to eat because of pain or a feeling of satiety, and you do not saddle you might want to get a check for intestinal obstruction. Good luck!

Post a Comment